Before submitting a manuscript please read carefully
and use the provided WORD TEMPLATE.
While submitting, you warrant the following:
- The material submitted nor the modified form has been published before.
- The manuscript is not in the process of review in any other journal.
- A paper accepted for publication will not be published elsewhere (wholly or partly), without the written permission of IJCS.
- Submission of the manuscript has been approved by all authors.
All manuscripts will be evaluated by at least 2 independent reviewers and will be checked with a plagiarism detector software.
Remember when submitting the manuscript, is mandatory to include, a cover letter to the editor. The cover letter must state:
- that all the authors approved that the paper to be submitted to IJCS;
- that the article is original and is the work of the authors;
- the novelty or the significance of results.
Please save your document as *.DOC or *.DOCX (Microsoft Office Word File)
Name your manuscript with the name of first author (e.g. Smith.doc). Do not exceed 15MB!
Please send your manuscript file to EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org. In 72h (excluded weekends) you will receive the confirmation by email with the registration number. (if you have problems contact the Editor)
Thank you for publishing in our Journal!